Minster would like to take this opportunity to reassure all our staff, customers, suppliers and visitors that we are taking a proactive approach to ensure we are taking precautionary measures to fully protect you during this time. We are regularly reviewing government guidance, whilst at the same time taking a “business as usual” approach.
Minster has a tried and tested Business Continuity Plan, which we have continued to improve and adapt to ensure that service is delivered without disruption to our valuable customers.
- Ensured our staff are able to access our systems remotely and are able to fully utilise our existing 3CX phone system, allowing us to continue to deliver our services without interruption to our customers.
- Followed government and HR guidelines, to ensure our staffs health and safety is protected along that of their colleagues, customers, families and friends.
- Ceased business travel to high-risk locations and stopped attending non-essential events and meetings.
- Online tools to enable us to deliver online meetings, video conferencing and our support services.
- Stringent processes in place with regard to face-to-face meetings and business travel, and have invoked a temporary policy to avoid unnecessary meetings if there is a foreseeable risk of exposure.
As the situation is changing on a daily basis, we are continually reviewing our advice to staff, customers and suppliers. Please visit our website or contact us directly on (01562) 68211 should you have any queries. This information was last updated 17th March 2020.